Sunday, August 7, 2011

Frozen strawberries

and bruised knees.

it is the green eyed monster which doth mock the meat it feeds on.

Jealousy is such an ugly thing, one emotion that we always find ourselves vulnerable to no matter how old we grow. Sometimes, we try to be the bigger man, to be the better person. We tell ourselves, to just let it go. At the same time, the enviousness makes us stubborn, makes our hands itch to strike back and say, back off.

I hate feeling jealous. It spoils the fun times we've shared.

As time passes, people and priorities change. Standing at a crossroad wherein we both refuse to compromise. I can't see why you don't understand, you can't see why I've got a stick up my arse.

Wrong time, wrong place I guess.

Goodbye now, it's only 36 days to a clean slate.

Swedish word today: avundsjuka which means, jealousy.

No comments: