Saturday, June 4, 2011

100 days.

to England and to Law School (:

So that's how it officially stands, 100 days. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be the longest 100 days of my life. Haha. Anywho, sorry for the lack of updates the past week. It's been a lil dreary and hectic with the combination of work, tuition, attempting to read up on law notes and happenings within the family. My social life has pretty much become non-existent the past month or so. (not that it had been very colorful to begin with. But you get what I mean.)

What's been new? Well, we made history by winning the 19th League cup, that's one. Then we lost the Champions League cup to an exceptional team, that's two. Haha. Broke my heart because I honestly thought we had a good chance there. We started off alright and despite going 1-0 down, Rooney hit back with a stunning goal so hope flared. Yet when the second half started, they played with such exceptional skills and class that the result at the end of the day was really quite inevitable. Well, we tried. I didn't think we tried hard enough, but such is life eh. Gotta take the shit with the roses. (my saying. heh.) We still capped the season with a 19th, so that's something to cheer about (:

I can't wait to catch a live game next season ;)

My visa's been giving me a headache though and I'm really really hoping that all goes well for it. Was supposed to go down to the embassy on the 6th to submit all my docs but there's been a hold up with the school releasing our CAS to us, which is also incidentally the most important documentation required. Hah. So the 6th is a bust. 
Then there's the trouble of having to submit my passport for the duration of the visa application which wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't intending to travel in July....... but Maine's back on the 28th (YAY!) and our summer trip's from 5th to 12th July. So yes.... pretty much fucked on that. If only I could keep to that appointment on the 6th.... then my visa might have been done by the end of June but the school's not cooperating with my plansssssss. Urrgghhhhhhh!! All these coordination is driving me nuts. Hah. 

In other news, very psyched for summer trip (: Can't wait to cliff jump, dive, read on the beach and spend some quality time with the girls before I leave (:

Today's swedish words:
A little lesson on adverbs (:
aldrig - never
alltid - always
antagligen - probably
bara - only
kanske - maybe
inte - not
ofta - often
redan - already
verkligen - really
snart - soon

2 comments:

Doug V from England said...

Just dropped by to say Hej, yep a little svenska goes a long way!
Hej då, Doug xx

Jasmin said...

awww, tackk! (: and heeej back at cha! x