Monday, July 26, 2010

Well,

I appreciate your candour.

About a year ago, I came across 2 ads by Volkswagen for their 'Fun Theory' campaign. På svenska, det kallas Rolighetsteorin. It was really brilliant and one of the best initiatives I've seen thus far. These are the two ads, 'Världens djupaste soptunna' and 'Pianotrappan'.





'Världens djupaste soptunna' is simply.. brilliant. What a creative way of infusing that fun factor into something so simple and even boring to some! 'Litter picking' has never been made more fun ;) I really liked Pianotrappan too, even though I can imagine the auditory chaos that could possibly result. Haha but I'm sure that's something that won't be too difficult to manage.

Anyway, there was a lapse of a few months and I didn't check back until today. I was very pleased to find a whole slew of videos and even more initiatives and possible ideas.



While some ideas that were submitted do seem a tad impractical, you can't deny the fun factor in all of them and in this world that we live in today? We could allllll sure use a little fun :) You've got to give Volkswagen props for such an exceptional campaign.

Jättekul! (: Jag gillar så mycket.

No comments: