Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Oh hello!

It's been a helluva long time!

Haven't had much inspiration... Or motivation, really, to blog in the past year. Although a lot has happened in the last 500 days or so since I last scribbled something down here.

Finishing my first year of law school, making good friends, finally watching Manchester United live at Old Trafford, meeting Jay Brannan, going on an amazing summer trip around Eastern Europe with my bestie, having one of the best summer internships at SH and of course spending time with my family again after 10 months away.

Then there's falling down and struggling to get back on my feet, accepting the need to let certain anchors go, grieving for the loss of loved ones, having my heart broken and learning to appreciate the time it takes for it to heal.

I want to say it has all made me a stronger person but I don't know how true that is. It has certainly made me wiser and more discerning though. Though on a side note, I do fear that someday, this girly heart of mine, with its soft spot for the bad ones, will eventually be the death of me.

There's so much to do. Land law, EU and Criminal seminars.

I shall hopefully be back soon, with a collage of lovely pictures calendaring some of the significant moments of the last 500 days.

Be good, y'all.

x

No comments: