Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shaaaake it.

Heads up!


Watch our Chaplin moves. It was a fun picnic at the Barrage (: With pretty pretty views of wayyyyy too many kites in the skies, against the setting sun. It became overcast fairly soon though but the rain held off (:


On Friday, I pretty much feasted throughout the day -_-' Dim sum for breakfast with the folks and then Pizza dinner at Da Paolo's with Monica and Steve. Followed by Tarte Citron Meringue for dessert. Sinfully awesome but it was tooo yummy (:


I absolutely lovee lemon tarts. ♥

On Saturday it was the picnic at the Barrage in the evening, followed by poker at Jason's. I lasted about 3 hours before going broke this time. Not too shabby. ;)

On Sunday, I slept all the way till 3pm cause my eye was having a bad day and I felt like I was coming down with the flu.. Then I met Simon and Timothy for 'Source Code', which was fairly good! But it sorta reminded me a little of Phonebooth, because of the looping scenes and how the movie played out in pretty much one location. Haha. The boys had their first Singapore Sling before we met Marie for dinner - Tatsu Teppanyaki at Chijmes. It was actually my first time having proper teppanyaki and I gotta say it was preetttyy awesome. (:

So it has been a very nice long weekend and now I'm home, and... it's definite - I have succumbed to the viruses in me. I hope I'll be well enough for work tomorrow.

Swedish word - sjuk
Which means, ill. So, Hon är sjuk would mean, she is ill.

A little on body parts
ögon - eyes
näsa - nose
mun - mouth
tunga - tongue
öron - ears
kinder (pronounced shinder) - cheeks
benen - legs

No comments: