Friday, March 4, 2011

Watch us take on the world.


That's me and my favourite at the airport at 630am (: As she flies back to the States,a place that she might grow to call home, I felt more joy than sadness for her. It's the start of something wonderful (:

The weekend's here again! I'm on the bus on my way to meet Sophie for brunch at Hatched. I know I haven't been blogging much even though there's so much going on in the world and I've been having all these thoughts and contemplations flitting around in my head. My day's filled with work and work, followed by tuition and tuition. Rinse, lather, repeat. I barely have the energy to write once I get home. Haha, I'm not complaining though because I'm lucky enough to be doing what I like, despite the stress that it all brings. (: still, I'm counting down the days to September.

Maybe I'll spend some time blogging later after brunch (: Have a good weekend, wherever you are in the world! xx

Swedish words before I go,
Smeknamn -
which means ... nickname/pet name. Haha.
Beställa -
which means to order. Jag vill beställa en kaffe would mean I would like to order a coffee.

No comments: